The Finance Officer supports the Finance Director and other team members in financial, logistical and administrative activities to ensure efficiency of the Support Unit and support the implementation of activities.
This position will report directly to then Director of Finance.
- BA/Diploma in Accounting or related field with 0/2 years’ experience in Finance in an NGO environment
- Previous logistics, finance and HR/admin experienced with NGO’s or private field
- Work experience in an NGO environment a related area. I.e. Logistics and
- Has initiative; creativity and independent to perform the job properly.
- Maintain new inventory items with standard unit of measurement
- Know how to manage problem resolutions.
- Good communication skill both verbal and written in English and Amharic.
- High level of accuracy, attention to details
- Ability to deliver task on deadline.
- Very good knowledge and application of MS-Office, especially Excel.
- Team oriented, flexible, and creative approach; keen to take initiative where appropriate.
- Accountability & responsiveness within areas of responsibilities,
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly material consumption report.
- Reconcile the stock balance with store record monthly and quarterly.
- Prepare and update Fixed Assets register.
- Follow up the location of fixed asset.
Desirable qualities, skills, and competences:
- Very good application of Peachtree
- Knowledge and application of advanced excel.
- Other related tasks assigned by management.
Please send your cv to email@example.com with the subject “Finance Officer”
Deadline: September 20, 2021