Established in 2019 Deborah Foundation is a registered nonprofit organization with a mission to improve the lives of children with Down Syndrome and other intellectual disabilities through support in the areas of health, education, and policy advocacy.
REPORTS TO: CEO
The Media Manager is responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter, to build an audience and ensure engagement. The manager monitors metrics, manages posts, responds to followers, and oversees creative design. In addition, the Media Manager is responsible for creating visual content for print and digital applications and supervise in-house video production.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Social Media Management
• Social Media Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring the foundation’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness and improve advocacy efforts.
• Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
•Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy and loyal audience online reviews.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
• Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the foundation. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor audience reviews.
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
•Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
Graphic Design & Video Content Management
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Media Manager”.
DEADLINE: June 22, 2022
Deborah Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion gender, age, national origin, or disability, in any of its activities or operations.